Exterior Painting FAQs
How long will the paint job last?
- Due to new statewide rules, the paints available today last a shorter time than paints of the past. That said a paint job should look pristine for 5-7 years.
Is the paint job guaranteed?
- Yes. Life Paint coating systems carry a lifetime guarantee against peeling, cracking, fading, etc.
How long will it take?
- The time it takes to paint the exterior of a house depends greatly on the size of the house, the amount of prep work needed, and whether or not the home needs lead paint remediation.
What products do you use?
- For standard paint jobs we use Sherwin Williams or Dan Edwards, and for coating systems we use Life Paint. Please note that the P.A.C.E. program only covers coating systems.
Is your company and its employees licensed and insured?
Do you have references?
- We do. Check out our testimonials here.
Can I live in my house while it’s being painted?
- Absolutely. There is no need to move out while your house is being painted.
How do you protect other surfaces?
- All areas that aren’t being painted will be protected by heavy duty coverings to insure 100% protection.
Can you paint any exterior material?
- Sure. Life Paint can be used on all surfaces except house doors and garage doors. The main reason for the exclusion is due to the thickness of the paint product.
How can I make sure everything is cleaned up after?
- As part of the coating process we conduct a detailed final inspection to ensure the overall quality of the job, and of course, clean up is a very important part of this inspection.
Do you offer other exterior services?
- Yes, of course! We offer drought-tolerant landscaping including artificial turf, pavers, driveways, and desert style landscaping.